Friday, February 24, 2012

Absence Roller Coaster

I would like to extend apologies for my absence.  This past month has been an escalating roller coaster of stress and grief.  My finances took a deadly nose dive mid-January and have have only just now reemerged thanks to the timely arrival of my tax returns.  Special thanks also to my friends Kevin and Vinnie, without whom I would not have eaten or had a roof over my head during this time.  The saddest portion of my news is that my long time furry friend Miss T. suffered from toxic kidney failure last week and I chose to end her suffering.  It's been a hatefully rough month.  I'll get back on track as soon as I can, but as it stands I'm taking some time to myself to lick my wounds and try to get my head back on straight.  See you soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...