Sunday, April 22, 2012

OTHER TRAILS

Here's a quick glance at my other blogs.  Although there may be a few repetitions between each of them, generally, each blog has artwork that is unique to its genre.  Check them out and let me know what you think.  :-)

Death by Comics

 

Death by Comics is the home of all the combined comic book projects of Josh Dean and myself.  Although quiet the first portion of 2012, look for this one to get more exciting as our projects begin moving forward.





Zombie Bites




Zombie Bites is the dark basement where I keep all my dark artwork and creepy ideas.  This is also my map of me facing my fears and dark emotions.  Join me in the shadow if you dare, but be warned: this blog is rated for adults only.







Wind of the Gods is the home of all my personal comic book work.  This is the realm of my superhero outpourings and generally all my fantasy role playing game work.  If it follows my comic book creative process, it will most likely end up here. Though mostly work from my past, expect some fresher pieces as 2012 progresses.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...