Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekly Mandala: Birth of Spring


Just a few days ago, I watched the vast clouds of a storm front moving in over the town where I live.  I realized that something in my life had been happening along those lines recently, but in reverse.  It wasn't until that moment that I realized that the recent storm clouds of my life were moving away from me for the first time in a very long while.  

So much of my life these past few years has been daunting and dreadful that I'd forgotten the feeling of sun kissed wind on my face.  I'd forgotten that my heart could be a place where happiness might reign.  Thank the maker for Springtime and the renewal of life.  My heart has too long been overwrought with the burdens of Winter.



{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...