Monday, November 25, 2013

Gallery Updates: Healing Structures

I just finished a huge update to the Mandalas gallery.  I finally got all of 2012 mandalas uploaded and a few from 2013.  Part of this batch included the mandala posts from the Festival of Orgone during the summer of 2012.  Please check them all out and let me know what you think.

Time permitting, I will very soon have a page up for the Festival of Orgone gallery.  Seeing the mandalas from that time was a pointed reminder that I've let that lie for too long.  Here's a bonus mandala as well so that this post isn't just me blathering on and on.

I would also like to apologize for all the thumbnails without links that I just found in the Mandalas gallery.  They have been relinked.

:-)  Soon.

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...