Thursday, December 26, 2013

Examination and Evolution


The direction of my artwork has been changing dramatically throughout the 2013 year.  Most of those changes have been taking place over at my Dark Art blog, Zombie BitesTrail of Breadcrumbs has remained fallow during much of that time with only minimal posting.

I've spent much of the past two months taking a close look at where I'm headed artistically and I'll be streamlining things across the board as we enter 2014.  I'll still be producing my Weekly Mandalas and Modo Cogitari abstract pieces but I will be suspending my From the Archives posts for the time being.  I hope you'll stick around for the future.

Recommended Listening:
Stellardrone
Invent the Universe
from Invent The Universe

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...