Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Calendar Images 1

Here are some calendar images from a calendar I created for friends this past winter (04). Those that were not created completely in Photoshop were altered slightly due to the crappy nature of my digital camera. Hopefully they are still visually worthwhile.

This was originally the cover to a previous portfolio. I made several alterations and used it for the cover of the calendar. {completely created in Adobe Photoshop}.
This was inspired by the cover of Heaven or Las Vegas by the Cocteau Twins. {Completely created in Adobe Photoshop}.
This is a portion of my bathroom shower door with wonderful afternoon sunlight coming through. I took the image and manipulated it in Photoshop. {Digital photo manipulated with Adobe Photoshop}.
My bathroom light fixture manipulated and distorted a bit. This image was originally filled with lots of "floating bits" that my Digital camera randomly inserts. Luckily I was able to get them all out. {Digital photo manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}.
I am hesitant to reveal where I took this photo because of the pleasure I get from its ambiguity. The circle is like a Black Sun on some foggy horizon or a microscopic cell floating in solution. {Digital photo manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...