Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Festival of Orgone 2012: June 20th-July 4th

Please join me at Trail of Breadcrumbs, beginning on the Northern Hemisphere's Summer Solstice, for the two week event I am calling the Festival of Orgone!  Everyday on and between the Summer Solstice and U.S. Independence Day this year I will be posting a new Orgone inspired piece of artwork.  With each piece I will be posting information about Orgone and other universal energies.  Below are a few of my previous pieces based on Orgone energy.


I must offer up my apologies to the late Wilhelm Reich as I will be playing somewhat fast and loose with the exact definition of Orgone.  My focus is inspirational.  I will be looking at Orgone from a Mythical and Magickal standpoint.  My goal is to tantalize your eyes and minds.

Join me for the Festival of Orgone.





 

{Digital Images created in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, & Adobe Photoshop}

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Neat! I look forward to what you have to offer.

Campbell3555 said...

I hope you'll like it. I'm trying to push some boundaries with the new work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...