Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Dream Diary 101413: Are We Fighting or are We Dancing?

Marriage.  A voice says that now we must choose:  Are we fighting or are we dancing?  An old friend is present and wearing a "Cat in the Hat" hat.  It suits her personality.  She is the reverend for the ceremony?

An old friend's mother has made a power point resume portfolio for me and made an appointment for me with some company that I do not know.  We are in a darkened house.  There are two empty recliners.  There is something in the trashcan.  I had missed the appointment and there is a young girl who is angry with me about it.  She presents me with pages of documentation where I had been spied on with out my knowledge.  According to some unknown authority, I had not been doing what I was "supposed" to be doing.

I wake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...