Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekly Mandala: Collapsing the Waveform

More Inspiration from Peter J. Carroll and the beauty of Quantum Physics...maybe also a little Crown Chakra also.  Sahasrara would make a good bit of sense as collapsing the wave form is all about uniting the Macrocosm and Microcosm.  As above, so below.

A little happy marker with this post:  this is my 52nd post.  When I began working with my blogs more intensely, my plan had been to at least get one post per week for the coming year for a total of fifty-two at the end of the year.  Even though my posts have been biweekly at best, with this post I have surpassed my total goal dramatically.  :-)  Also this is the most posts I have done for trail of bread crumbs in any given year so far.  I know comparatively it isn't much, but this year I am happy to take my little beams of light where I can find them!  My end goals are much further and farther, so it's just a matter of keepin' on keepin' on!  Thanks for reading!

{Digital Images manipulated in Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...