Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekly Mandala: Dancing Sun in The Garden

I brush the cobwebs from my brain
and wake again to the shedding of my skin.
I am washed, I am born
in the undeniable presence of the Sun.


It wasn't a man or a god that taught me this,
it was just dancing,
that endless light where feeling
and continuous motion meet.
When the channels of my mind and heart open
and the light pours down into me
and it is all finally worth it.

All my sins and sorrows are washed away,
but I'm not talking about some appointed stranger dipping me
under the water in some creek or river or lake,
I'm talking about opening myself up,
Just letting me go
and opening all the way
becoming a window for the light to shine through.
It's when I remember that light
and just dance that it all becomes bearable.

It is only when I dance that I am alive.

Recommended Listening:
Svartbag
Billy Name
from Svartbag

This feeling came to me once before.  

{Digital Images manipulated in Photoshop}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...