Thursday, July 05, 2012

Festival of Orgone / Epilogue: After the Orgone

Here we have the afterglow of the Festival, a soothing blue fading into a darker cobalt.  The electric pulsing structure dims as it recedes.  The small diamonds of understanding gleaned from the paths explored during the festival twinkle at the edges.  As it passes, the blue pulse of the Orgone briefly reveals the reality grid they grow from.

I appreciate everyone that came to view the Festival and I hope that you enjoyed some or all of what you saw.  Thank you for coming with me on this journey. Peace be with you.

Recommended Listening:
Kelly Howell
Deep Meditation Music + Theta Waves
from Brainsync, Brainwave Therapy

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

Oscillating waves of Orgone:
Neural Oscillation - Theta Waves
Binaural Beats - SBaGen
Psychonautics - Paradigm Shift 


UPDATE 01.19.12:

I discovered today that the Youtube Video for this post has been deleted.  I think I've found the same music on a different video here:

Kelly Howell 
Meditation Music for Deep Learning {Theta Waves}
from Brainsync, Brainwave Therapy

If it isn't the same song, it is sufficiently similar for my tastes.  I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...