Monday, June 25, 2012

Festival of Orgone: Orgone Extra


This piece was originally slated as the Orgone Growth Engine, but I felt it was too stable and too well balanced for my vision of that energy. Although structurally pleasing, the growth here is too restrained.  This piece also feels more like a Weekly Mandala. In the end, just not what I wanted for the Growth Engine.

Recommended Listening:
Trapezoid
Moon Run
from Moon Run

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

Extra Orgone:
Terrence Mckenna - Machine Elves



 Festival of Orgone

2 comments:

Eddie said...

I agree with you on this one. This looks much more like an Orgone battery or containment cell.

Campbell3555 said...

I totally agree! That is exactly what this is. Orgone power cell! Also it looks like it might be an Orgone Doughnut inside. :-P What would that taste like?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...