Thursday, June 21, 2012

Festival of Orgone: Building the Orgone Bridge

Here we move further from the physical and into the light of the Aether.  Energy raises from the here and the beyond, slowly building connective tissue between the two, arcing to bridge the gap.  The Orgone grows grows structures, aligning towards a unification of the spiritual and physical.  Some of the same source material was used to create this piece and Opening into Aether to give a sense of continuity between the two.  The physical elements here have begun to minimize as we focus more upon the mind and spirit.

Recommended Listening:
Phutureprimitive
Xotica
from Kinetik

{Digital Images manipulated in Adobe Photoshop}

Bridging into the Other:
Rebis in Alchemy, Rebis in Doom Patrol
Jan Svankmajer, Dimensions of Dialogue Part 2
Kenneth Anger, Eaux D'artifice



 http://trailofbreadcrumbs.blogspot.com/p/festival-of-orgone.html

2 comments:

Eddie said...

These first two pieces work well with each other. I like the contrast of the quiet, cool tranquility of Opening compared to the sudden burst of energy from Bridge.

Reminds me of the imagery in 2001 or Altered States.

Campbell3555 said...

Yes on the burst of energy! I wanted this one to be much more Orgone and less physical. Hmph...I can't remember which one came first. I think I had a much more plain version of the Bridge first, and decided it needed more excitement after I worked on Opening. I suspect it was all kind of happening at the same time. Except for a couple of these pieces, all the pieces for the Festival happened within the space of three weeks.

Thanks for mentioning 2001 and Altered States. That is exactly the kind of thing I'm searching for. With all the crazy links and references I'm digging up for the Festival, I was hoping that something new or forgotten bounce back. Thanks. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...